The 10 Best Things to Do with Kids in Rockford IL
For families near Rockford IL, there are plenty of family-friendly attractions and activities. Here are our top 10 things to do with kids!
- The Discovery Center Museum has over 250 interactive exhibits that you and your family can explore.
- Six Flags Hurricane Harbor Waterpark has dozens of rides and attractions for the entire family. From the splash magic river to tsunami bay, everyone will have a blast.
- The Burpee Museum of Natural History is home to award-winning exhibits, such as Jane: Diary of a Dinosaur. It is a great place to get inspired, engage with a lifetime of discovery and learn about the natural world.
- Monkey Joe’s is the ultimate play area for kids. It contains inflatable jumps, obstacle courses, arcade games, and a snack shack.
- Skateland is a family-owned and operated roller skating center.
- At Alpine Hills Adventure Park you can visit the snow park or the zip line. It is a popular spot for skiing, snowboarding and tubing.
- Volcano Falls Adventure Park has a number of attractions for the entire family. Volcano Falls has two miniature golf courses, go-carts, laser tag, arcade, laser maze, and batting cages.
- Sapora Playworld is an exciting indoor playground with different levels of fun. It is a great place for children 12 and under to play and explore.
- Rockford Speedway is a NASCAR home track with numerous events throughout the year.
- Ski Broncs is an amateur water ski show team that performs free shows. The shows are themed and designed to entertain the whole family.