Are you building a new home or structure that needs a roof? Unsure what materials you should use? Interested in learning more about the roof installation process?
You’ve come to the right place, at Cross Country Construction we specialize in roof installations, repairs and replacements. We have extensive experience within the roofing industry that allows us to be efficient with both time and money.
There are so many different roofing materials on the market that vary in cost, durability and aesthetics. Choosing the right material for your home can be challenging and overwhelming. Our team of professionals will conduct a comprehensive assessment of your roofing needs to help you determine the right materials for your home.
Common roofing materials
- Slate tiles are long-lasting and aesthetically pleasing.
- Single Shake tiles are cedar shingles that are made from split logs.
- Metal shingles are most commonly made of steel tiles that can drastically improve the energy efficiency of your home.
- Asphalt shingles are the most common roofing material because of their affordable price point.
- Spanish tiles are often made from a mixture of clay and concrete. They are known for their beautiful aesthetic and curb appeal and are common in warm climates with sea air.
Our installation crew has the proper equipment to get the job done safely and efficiently. Our client’s satisfaction is our top priority. We do a complete cleanup before we leave, to ensure your property is left just as we found it.